Saturday 3 December 2011

My Christmas Craft Fayre!

Today was a fun day. The pub where my boyfriend works (Salt @ The George, Mumbles) had it's first craft fayre today and I was really happy to have a stand there.

It was such a lovely atmosphere, the huuuge Christmas tree looks amazing, and the mulled wine was scrummy! Very festive, and I got to meet some lovely new people which is always a pleasure. I didn't take many photos, and actually spent much of the afternoon crocheting more cushion panels. I did take a couple of my stall though, and I'll try and do better next time!

I had a few sales too, so all in all, can't complain. I really should think of planning some more!




That's all for now! I'm finally in the festive mood - even my early Christmas shopping hadn't gotten me there, but that fruity and spicy mulled wine has finally done the trick! Will blog again soon though, I know it's definitely time for a granny square blanket update!

No comments:

Post a Comment