Friday 2 December 2011

Felt Napkin Rings : Poinsettias and Roses

Well, the craft fayre is in the morning! Woop. I've been busy today labelling things up and helping Adam make my twigs-in-a-pot stand for my Christmas Tree decorations, yay!

I did say, however, I was going to post about my Napkin Rings, and so here it is. I finally got around to taking photos this morning, and first up, Poinsettias.

You'll have already seen this design on the wreath I posted about, but I actually made the pattern for the napkin rings first, and voila!



This was a set of six, and I wanted to make a smaller set too, but something a bit different. I settled for roses, and decided on neon pink. Huzzah! A very different set to the ponsiettas, but still very bold and bright!






And combined from the previous wreath, and these cutesy roses, I've made up my mind what to make as the wedding gift I need for later this month - a white, embroidered and rose decorated wreath. Just settling on colours to use and then there'll be a blog about that too in a couple of weeks.

Hope you're all smiling, and if you're crafting too, let me know what you're making!

Wish me luck for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment