Wednesday 23 November 2011

Felt Christmas Tree Decorations

This is why I chose to call my blog Little Felt House. It's a name I think I'll use for my little creations, because I work primarily with felt. Not just felt, but a lot of it.

And this is what I've been making recently: Christmas Tree Decorations.

Yup, it really is nearly that time of year again. These little ones will be for sale on my stall at the craft fayre at the start of December, and any left overs will probably sneak onto my Christmas Tree!



I've also made little robins, and stars so far. As well as a felt Christmas wreath with ponsiettas, and matching napkin rings. Photos to follow!

The little birdies are my own (albeit very simple, and no doubt done before) design, hand drawn, cardboard template, and then lots of little, stuffed, squishy felt birdies with a touch of embroidery.

More coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment